Sonic Electronix

FATMAT works good for me . . . . . :friends:

Price ? . . . 100 sq.ft. (not too bad at all)

Smell ? . . . it really does smell for a couple days after installations, but opening the doors or hatch for awhile will get rid of it.

Applications ? . . . if you clean the surface right then there's no reason why fatmat doesn't stick well.

In general, sound deadener is sound deadener . . . . . they all work the same to me, it's all about on how you install them.

If you don't do it right the first time then you'll end up with a big disappointment at the end.

You'll get what you've paid for really. . . . . but it's all about installations and individual preferences.

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

FATMAT works good for me . . . . . :friends:

Price ? . . . 100 sq.ft. (not too bad at all)

Smell ? . . . it really does smell for a couple days after installations, but opening the doors or hatch for awhile will get rid of it.

Applications ? . . . if you clean the surface right then there's no reason why fatmat doesn't stick well.

In general, sound deadener is sound deadener . . . . . they all work the same to me, it's all about on how you install them.

If you don't do it right the first time then you'll end up with a big disappointment at the end.

You'll get what you've paid for really. . . . . but it's all about installations and individual preferences.

i couldnt of said it any better. the odor smells like motor oil. its gone after a few days.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

every experience i have ever had with fatmat i have had the same results. it comes off after awhile. mainly of roofs or places that are upside down. i used sound destroyer mat for mine sand it sticks like a mofo. so i guess really the only prob with fatmat is the stickyness....

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

Fatmat is straight garbage! Basically, expensive Peel and Seal! Only good sound deadening out there is Butyl based deadeners!!!

Cascade, Second Skin, Dynamat Pro, Raamatt and a few others.

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

My opinion is u buy that crap your a sucker!

X2!!!

If you live where the temp. goes above 100 degrees that tar based chit will start dripping everywhere. Seen it before on my buddies Thunderbird.

Edited by spl explorer

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

dynamat is worlds better than fatmat & hushmat, i've got test proof.

I'd get the dynamat bro, its worth it.

Edited by Sniper

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

• 2 weeks later...

i used fatmat in my ride and so far so good. it seems to stick pretty good, however, i used a heat gun when i put it in. it makes a big difference i think. i had done a small section on my roof at first and didnt use the heat gun and it started coming off after a couple of days. so thats when i decided to use the heat gun. now the same piece has been on there for a couple months and still holding strong. as far as if it deadens the sound, ill find out as soon as it gets warmer here so i can start my install!! lol and fatmat is right for the price. :good:

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush: