Sonic Electronix

every experience i have ever had with fatmat i have had the same results. it comes off after awhile. mainly of roofs or places that are upside down. i used sound destroyer mat for mine sand it sticks like a mofo. so i guess really the only prob with fatmat is the stickyness....

they are one in the same company

dynamat is worlds better than fatmat & hushmat, i've got test proof.

I'd get the dynamat bro, its worth it.

ive seen your data and worked with all of them in real life...dynamat is not the best out there

i haven't tried fatmat but i'm assuming its almost the same as Peel N Seal in Lowes.

if thats the case you will need a heat gun to make it effective. IMO don't put it in the roof because it might drip. get a butyl based one for the roof then use fatmat on your doors to save money.

Just because it sticks, does that make it a good deadening product?

- no, although it helps :P

Why someone wants to use Asphalt based dampener baffles me, the trade off of toxic fumes, heat, and dampening characteristics for their cheap price is not worth it at all! Be smart about your choice. Raamat has proven to be the best bang for your buck, if you decide to go the cheaper route. Search around. Only reason I do not like Raa is its very gooey, plan not to make mistake when applying it.

Team Stereo Clarity