Thumb Drive On Cda 9886

the reason i ask is because when i bought my cobra it had an aftermarket radio in it. well it came factory with the mach460 sound system and when they hooked up the aftermarket hu they hooked up the power ant lead to the factory harness and it would do the same as yours. a simple switch to the remote lead solved all problems

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

It's actually hooked up to the power ant. I'll try it when I get a chance, but what does that do?

Well, I've seen remote/power ant wires get crossed and some funky stuff happens... Normally if you are running amps, but hey, it's worth a shot... That wire gets power when the tuner is on only, not with CD, Aux, etc, and your problems seem to go away with the tuner on...

Does it play all 4 speakers when a CD is in? or just 2?

If all 4 play with the CD, then scratch my idea.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

In some of the settings you can set up your aux input, you may be able to fool with that, I have the same radio as you, so ill help as much as possible, but when i hook my ipod up it plays all 4 speakes, same with radio and cd, my power antenna is hooked up to my power antenna and my remote is on my amps, but i havnt tried the usb input yet, if you dont figure it out let me know ill pull my radio out and check the usb input with my thumbdrive to see if it does the same thing.

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif