Please Dont Drink And Drive

its funny how people say they drink and drive all the time... because they think that they are invincible but when u crash and or kill someone the only thing that will go threw your head is why did i drink and drive.... even if u get a dui... u cannot liive with out a license now a days u need a car no matter what... my boy got a dui last march comming from san jose out in tracy the cops took his car left him on the side of the freeway because they are assholes and didnt wanna take him in... and now until this day i drive him around everyday...i know you dont want to ask other people for rides... and i dont even ask for gas money its just a favor i guess...but im telling u...no matter who u r its going to bite u in the ass sooner or later

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i also watched this on tv.. this guy crashed and killed his girlfriend while he was drunk speeding and he didnt get locked up.. but everyday of his life he had to put a dollar in an envelope and send it out to her parents......u know what that means?? his never going to forget it..and till this day his still paying

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

you do know everywhere in the USA if your too drunk to drive you call a cab and get a free ride home... MADD pays for it...know your limits and you should be ok...i get drunk every single night(bartender its free alcohol) and drive all the time, its all how you handle it, i seem to do quite well

That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Here's something for you: (212) 870-3400

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

I lost 6 friends before I was 18yo because of DUI/DWI. I am 32 and in the Army with fucking years in combat. More of my friends die because of DUI/DWI than in combat or any other circumstance. Retards drink and drive. Period. Fuck you if you think you can handle it.