Second Skin Audio

Newb Needs Help

what do you guys think about making a 'wrap around box' by having fifteens on each side and a seat in the middle

ive thought about doing that a few times. it would just be a huge biotch getting in the back lol. and ud have to get both sides airspace perrfect. but it would b awesome to sit back there haha

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

how would they get into the seat? if theres an easy way for them to get into the seat then i say go for it. that would be killer as hell. they would have one hell of a blast when they sit there.then put the amps under the seat and a bat infront of the box on the drivers side if theres room. or under the drivers seat possibly

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

ive also thought about making the box stretch all the way across and acually making it the seat and throwin like 8 8's across the fronbt of it and makin some nice cusions for the top.

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

ive thought about doing that a few times. it would just be a huge biotch getting in the back lol. and ud have to get both sides airspace perrfect. but it would b awesome to sit back there haha

haha who cares i wouldnt have 2 get back there :spiteful: and that would be an experience. tilt them forward and in towards the seat with the ports in the corners of the cab. If you did that you could pull all that excess bracing and what not out and make it completely custom

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

ive also thought about making the box stretch all the way across and acually making it the seat and throwin like 8 8's across the fronbt of it and makin some nice cusions for the top.

That would be crazy. :lol:

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

how would they get into the seat? if theres an easy way for them to get into the seat then i say go for it. that would be killer as hell. they would have one hell of a blast when they sit there.then put the amps under the seat and a bat infront of the box on the drivers side if theres room. or under the drivers seat possibly

climb? lol im thinking about putting a little corbeau baja ss bench seat in the bed. we have one in our jeep and it'd be perfect size

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

also if you did the seat all the way across thing the girls would love it lmao.

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF