Nissan maxima 1998 automatic 3.0L

i need help badly. when i started my car yesterday it started fine when i went to drive it the RPM's are all weird.

Okay when i put it in drive it shifts on 1st gear fine at 3,100 RPM's, Now for second gear it won't shift it, it will only shift if i left off the gas and hit the gas pedal again @ around 4,000 RPM's now when this happens i will have pull to about 3,200 RPM's then there will be no pull and it feels like it goes into idle and then it will click into gear HARD. Now in 3rd gear it will do the same just @ higher RPM's.

any help what is wrong will be greatly appreciated.

kian

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

How many miles on it? When was the last time the fluid/filter was changed.

Just from your description, it sounds really out of adjustment. But without tearing into it there is no way to identify what shape the equipment is in.

Edited by str86diesel

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

it sounds like you burnt your gears up... like you sure you have tranny fluid and everything... if its low add some and see if that helps any.. if it doesnt take it to a shop and they will prolly need to rebuild it... to me thtas what it sounds like.. tho i havnt drove it so... it doesnt sound like computer or anything..

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

when i first checked yesterday the fluid, it was very low. and when i added some fluid automatic transmission fluid it got a little better. theres only 72k miles. i really dont like those words "burnt your gears up". that would suck.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

ya it does suck, i just replaced the trans in my truck... and then a month after that got fixed my motor blew.. i only had 50k miles on the truck too..

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

mine was around 1300 bucks... and b4 you go for a rebuild tho... check the comp.. have a diagnostics ran.. make sure it isnt anything there... but to me it dosnt sound like a comp issue.. thats just me tho.. again without driving it personally and looking at it all personally its hard to tell

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

just for complete shits and giggles what does it cost to rebuild a tranny.

my suburban was $2300. i did not pay that the guy i bought it from did. He was retarted.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER