Jump to content

Equalizer Help


Recommended Posts

Posted

I need to know what the advantages of equalizers are and how much they'll help my system if they will at all. i know my pioneer head unit has an eq, but i'm curious if i add another eq if it'll help or if its just a waste of time and money. Please enlighten me!!!!

Posted

Yes and no. :D Depends on what you are trying to do. I have a 7 band eq in my head unit, so I ended up removing my second EQ, as it was just not needed. Most high end decks with a built in EQ eliminate the need for an external processor.

What does your built in EQ offer you. Parametric? How many bands?

I would say save your money for other things.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

AVATAR.jpg

MY BUILD LOG

Posted

save your money for batteries. i have a pioneer 6000ub and it works just fine. you can tweek everything on it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Posted
Yes and no. :D Depends on what you are trying to do. I have a 7 band eq in my head unit, so I ended up removing my second EQ, as it was just not needed. Most high end decks with a built in EQ eliminate the need for an external processor.

What does your built in EQ offer you. Parametric? How many bands?

I would say save your money for other things.

i just want to get the best sound quality i can... it a pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit. i'm not sure about the bands and such

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1064 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...