lookzy What came in via Fed Ex couple dayz ago...

Guest MegaloManiac

If only i had the h701 to go with it...getting it soon though :D

Thats exactly what i'm looking to get. My PXA H510 is going out

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest MegaloManiac

for those who didnt google it. it is an Alpine C701. it is a controller for the alpine h701 sound processor. i got the controller so i could eliminate my HU all the way so i can just use the carputer. next purchase will be the h701 unit, the actual processor. its one of the sickest 4 way active procossors out. 31band eq; time allignment, and a wonderful optical input.

Guest MegaloManiac

ok i have the oppportunity to get an H701 for $415 from tweeter(i know the guy who owns/runs the shop) what do you think? Can i find a better price elsewhere brand new? i googled and ebayed looks like they are going about 420-550ish shipped

Damn, now I do feel like a total n00b. I've never seen that unit from Alpine before...or that website either.

lol

Not bad for a retail shop. At least you know where it's comming from. The best price i've seen is ebay for 380 + ship. Altough I've purchesed just about everything for my truck on ebay, U never know what your going to get

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Yeah when it's that close in price go with a shop. Get the warranty