Worst Speeding Ticket(s)...?

No speeding tickets here, knock on wood, but do have one accident though. I can't afford a ticket. I can barely pay for my gas as is right now. Hopefully when i move next month i can get a better job.

I have only had one ticket. It was going across the country to school the first time. Socal to Pennsylvania. 100(cruise controled) in a 65. Thankfully it was Nebraska and the ticket was only 240....NOT BAD. Back here in socal a cop buddy said id likely have been taken in for reckless driving. Side story i also made it from Santa Clarita, Ca where Magic Mountain is to Vegas in 3 hours

Now that was flying. Isn't that about 250 miles or so from your area??? I live about 180 from vegas and it takes me 2.5 hours doing 80-90 mph. You had to be doing 100+? Luckily you didnt get pulled over.

Man its been forever since i have been to magic mountain. They still thinking about tearing it down?

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I got a 75 in a 55 ticket in San Bernadino county (Socal), the ticket ran me $386 wtf why so high?

What part of san Bernadino?

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

i got clocked doing 75 in a 40 (first time ive had the lights and sirens on me) the cop said he gave me a break caus he couldve got me for wreckless driving and a bunch of other small charges i think he was tryin to lighten the tension so he and the other 4 cops could look in my car but i still said no, anyway i made it out with a $290 ticket and a $100 driver improvment class. Meh couldve been worse.