Crazy Ass Bike Riders

This is my sisters boyfriend and the dudes he rides with...hes the one with the blue bike and black spine protector....dude in the turquoise is a monster...

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

good stuff :good: i've done my share of cruising vertical and taken my share of trips to the hospital as well, impressive riding for sure.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Not the craziest riders ever. But for just being guys like you and me...pretty impressive. Dude on the dark blue yamaha was getting them wheelies pretty good. Guy in turquoise has balls for trying a highchair wheelie at that speed , but hes gotta get up to his balance point so he doesnt rev out. Not putting them down, they do have some pretty good skills...props! I myself stunt and know what its like to do all this shit. Time is key! We alllll get better!

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |