Namosh Posted January 6, 2009 Report Posted January 6, 2009 32 movies in my queue and only 3 available now. And those three aren't even movies, they're a TV show that I've already seen when it first ran. So anybody know some good unknown movies that I could add? Quote My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Coolwazabi Posted January 6, 2009 Report Posted January 6, 2009 really ??? its totally opposite for me... i have like 50 in my queue and all are ready to ship except maybe 1 or 2... Quote
Namosh Posted January 6, 2009 Author Report Posted January 6, 2009 Just looked again. It's actually 33 but 7 of them aren't released yet. And all of them are Blu-Ray. Maybe the post Christmas Blu-Ray demand is the problem. Back a few months ago I could usually get any Blu-Ray movie right away. Quote My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.