Tampa area meet and greet

All you Tampa area folks....let's do something around the end of March. I'll be living in Largo.....someone come up with an idea. I'm too tired right now...LoL. Shop, beer, beach, bar, house, I don't care.....let's set something up for down there like I'm doing on my way through Alabama w/ SPLGEO, AlpineTypeR06, and Mr. Kebo. Just a meet and greet. Maybe a lil competition and some pointers and tips for each other. Anyone got a TL we can use???

It can wait til after nationals. Hell I'm still gonna be moving in at that time so I won't be able to make it out there. This was just to throw out the idea of setting one up. I know there's more folks in that area, so anyone else got an idea on a time and place we could set this up???

If I have the money I'll be at SBN too. But I gotta get moved, get a new system, give away the truck (to the mom), trade in the stang, and find something new to roll in. Hopefully an S-10, but I'll find out once I get there. I'll let you know.