i have 6 lugs on my truck but my 22"rims are 5 lugs what can i do will they not fit. i herd something about adapters please help >:(

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the smallest adapter i think is 1/2inch so it will push the rim out a minimun of that so you have to see if it will rub the fenders and such

word of advice. most rim shops will tell you they are made to order so "ALL SALES FINAL" unless you know someone there pretty good.

make sure they will work for you

i wouldnt really go with adapters personally, herd bad things bout them, but whoever sold you those rims should be kicked in the ass cause the bolt pattern on your vehicle should have been checked before the purchase...IMO...i would say try and sell the rims for what you piad for them and buy the ones with the right bolt pattern...

whats the bolt pattern onyour truck/ pattern on the wheels??? you could always sell them to me  :D

the bolt pattern on my truck is 6 the bolt pattern on the rims are 5

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adapters can be used, but they're not recommended. I've seen them used many times on 4x4's and other vehicles and they tend to break at the worst moment. You don't wanna be riding down the road and heve a wheel roll past you. Like F N LO said...sell the rims and find them in the correct bolt pattern.

if you go all steel adapters you shouldnt break one unless your jumping curbs or some stupid shit. as for 4x4's im sure hes not taking his 22"s mud riding

and all the "i heard bad things about  ____" is the same crap of he said she said over the internet. a bunch of BS