Sonic Electronix

bro browse the forum i know your still knew but theres a whole section of music up that people use it also depends on what your going for im a bass race competitor so i use alot of young jeezy tracks well last year now i need to switch it up a bit with the new system im building all i have to say is bro dc audio ftmfw

must be nice huh

bro browse the forum i know your still knew but theres a whole section of music up that people use it also depends on what your going for im a bass race competitor so i use alot of young jeezy tracks well last year now i need to switch it up a bit with the new system im building all i have to say is bro dc audio ftmfw

ight cool bro i found it i didnt know my bad sorry ima noobie or whatever lol but yeah

army_guy are those ure subs in your avi ?

TRUNK BUMPIN' AUDIO

quick question ina sond do decibles put out more bass or do frequencys put out more bass ?

i make songs and this is what i need to know

if i should lessin the frequency and turn db up or the other way arround ?

TRUNK BUMPIN' AUDIO

quick question ina sond do decibles put out more bass or do frequencys put out more bass ?

i make songs and this is what i need to know

if i should lessin the frequency and turn db up or the other way arround ?

All turning the Db up will do is make it so you dont have to turn the stereo up as much to get to full volume, it depends on the car and box tuning as to which frequencys will be loudest.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P4050UB

Subs: 2 Pioneer Premier 12" ts-w3004spls

Sub box: 3.2ft3 tuned to 35hz

Sub Amp: SoundMagus DK 1800

Speaker Amp: Rockford Fosgate 200a4 Bridged to fronts

Front Speakers: DLS MS5A components

2 gauge power & ground

141s19i.jpg

Mid 40hz is where your going to get spl. Tuned your box to say...43hz...play a 43hz tone...theres your spl..

Not quite it depends on the cars resonant frequency also, if your box is tuned to 43hz its not likely to get loudest at that frequency. What the box is tuned to determans what frequency the sub moves the least, in your example it will move the least at 43hz.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P4050UB

Subs: 2 Pioneer Premier 12" ts-w3004spls

Sub box: 3.2ft3 tuned to 35hz

Sub Amp: SoundMagus DK 1800

Speaker Amp: Rockford Fosgate 200a4 Bridged to fronts

Front Speakers: DLS MS5A components

2 gauge power & ground

141s19i.jpg

yeah, that was with the old box tho! i broke that one after i dropped the DC subs in it LOL

-edit-

DC audio has a forum down at the bottom to if you havent checked it out yet, they have ALOT of videos as well and i have some posted 2 granted mine arnt that impressive.

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

cool well

ima tell everyone this soft ware i have and maybe you cna also do what i do its not hard all u do is find the song file add it to the software log and then edit the song really easy you cna turn bass up wich is what the ? was refering too u can turn speed of song uup tempo what the voice of the singer sounds like echo noise yeah almost everything and then u save ad to your media player and burn to cd its fun to see what u have created when your friends say wow that never beats that hard in my car lol

software is

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Edited by chris2low

TRUNK BUMPIN' AUDIO