I've tried to sell it before but never really pushed it. and am still in no hurry but im sick of seeing it sit here lol.

Alright well its a 18" Fi Bl with flat wind coil. I used it for a week and took it out and was taking pictures and bam it fell. pretty much a brand new woofer. but the basket cracked. I put some like puddy stuff on it that is supposed to hold but it still is warped a little from not being aligned perfectly. It'd be perfect for someone that could mold it back to shape. it might even work good now. but im not sure ill let the pictures do the talking,

* new price $80 plus shipping.

*pending sale*

0107092357a.jpg

0107092357b.jpg

0107092358.jpg

0107092358a.jpg

0107092359.jpg

0107092359a.jpg

Edited by Jcoleman134

how much for shipping to 53140 wisconsin. and would that putty be hard to get off of there?

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

what are all the options this sub has?

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

Is it just the flange that is warped? or is the whole basket warped where it might have misaligned the coil?

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

what are all the options this sub has?

Just flat wind coil.

Is it just the flange that is warped? or is the whole basket warped where it might have misaligned the coil?

i wouldnt call it warped. its cracked and not aligned perfectly where is cracked. and as far as i know it didn't effect the alignment of the coil.

what coil does it have in it?