Well to make a long story short a about a week or so ago i had a Middle Ear Infection along with something to do with migraine's. ( i was on alot of medicine when they explained it to me lol). and ever since then the light has been bothering my eyes a lot more and was wondering what all do i have to do to get a prescription for tint. i think it would help me a lot while im driving. Do i call and eye doctor? or a physician. im not sure.

IDK about maryland, but if Florida you can go as dark as your doctor will let you, if you have a genuine reason for having darker tint.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

You might want to look up your state's vehicle code for the tint, it should state exactly what the the prescription should cover and whether it is a rx needed or something you can do through DMV.

I have a prescription for tint in California and my rx references the vehicle code that it applies to. In California the darkest the rx can be written for is 20% I believe.

You just need to do a little research!