We Decided To Get A Ll Something To Sip On Tonight.

So me and the girl was sitting at dinner talking and we got on the subject of drinking. I have a friend/co-worker who owns a liquor store down the road from me, so we stopped by. I dont usually drink tequila, and both of us have never had patron or absinthe. We learned a little about it, aside from what we heard. It ( absinthe ) is apparantly legal in 22 states now, georgia being one of them. I shall check in later tonight and let ya know how its going...

Oh, and forgive me for flaunting a few material labels in the pic. couldnt resist. :)

DSCN1595.jpg

DSCN1596.jpg

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Wow... I know its a monday night... but that is just how it is for us. friday and saturday night have no more significance than any other night. The absinthe is kinda Harsh. It says on the bottle to mix it with sugar and water, does make it taste a little better. the Patron... I like the PATRON.... I am about 6 shots in, so thank god for spell check... GREEEEAAATTTT BBBUUUUZZZZZZZZZZ....... :acute:

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

yeah i had my first experience with patron last friday night, its some good shit!

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Dude... I feel bad ... My girl threw down 60 bucks for the 60 dollar gift set of absinthe.... We both had one drink , then opened the patron. We are now both gonna be lifelong supporters of Patron now. :8) :drunk:

My Kulicki Box Build

wow, I just realized I made my point in both sentences twice.... Sorry....

My Kulicki Box Build

first time i had it, it was a lil rough until i bit into a slice of lime! then it was heaven! :drinks:

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Yeah.... good stuff. Patron FTW!!!!

My Kulicki Box Build

yeah there's Absinthe (edit) that they make and sell in the US, to get the real good stuff you gotta order from Europe, me and some friends got a 245 dollar bottle of absinthe and the effects started after only one drink, god that stuff was strong, tasted like jager but with a punch about 20x stronger haha. patron is pretty delish as well :good:

Edited by Applejack

yeah there's Absinthe (edit) that they make and sell in the US, to get the real good stuff you gotta order from Europe, me and some friends got a 245 dollar bottle of absinthe and the effects started after only one drink, god that stuff was strong, tasted like jager but with a punch about 20x stronger haha. patron is pretty delish as well :good:

I have been sober for 6 and a half years, but I'm gonna get some REAL Absynthe some day. I hear it can make you hallucinate :diablo: the kind I have been looking at is 172 proof

Edited by DHFHades

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

didn't hallucinate, but goddamn was i drunk, it wasn't a super sloppy drunk or anything but a very clear mellow drunk that was intense as all get out, my buddy was so drunk he mowed his lawn 4 times before realizing it he said lol. if i can get a link to the site he ordered ill post it, i don't talk to him that often anymore.

Edited by Applejack