old school RF Punch 40x2

I have a 1996 Model Rockford Fosgate Punch 40x2 for sale. The only downside to the amp is i dont have the end caps and the paint is chipped on the bottom. Other than it is good to go. Make an offer, if you need pics let me know.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

i honestly have never seen a PVC for one of these amps. All i know is the ratings were 20x2 @ 4ohms 40x2 @ 2ohms and 80x1 @ 4ohms bridged. I would expect around 100-130 range but i am basing this opinion on how the other amps from this series did on rated verse actual. :spidy:

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

damn thats alot... im still looking for a good tweeter amp and i thought it would be cool to go old school. but ill probably stick with 01-03 amps and get a 551x

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

damn thats alot... im still looking for a good tweeter amp and i thought it would be cool to go old school. but ill probably stick with 01-03 amps and get a 551x

I was going to use it as a tweet amp, but hatda from the rf forum convinced me to use my 100x2 as my highs amp, my 400x4 as my componet, and coaxial amp, and my 200x2 for my subs. Since i have the links i will link em all together to look like one big amp. and btw i have some 500x end caps for sale if your interested, they are missing the screws tho.

ya saw that thread... but im good for now. Got 3 amps and 3 sets of caps (but with my link ill only need 2 sets)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

heh i will be going from a amp that does 20x2@4ohms 40x2@2ohms and 80x1@4ohms bridged to a amp i have seen birthsheets that were 100x2@4ohms 200x2@2ohms and 400x1@4ohms bridged.

The think i like about the old school amps is how pittyful they look but put out crazy power for how big they are. It cracks me up when someone would hear my setup and go what you have powering those subs and i point to the lil puney amp.  :w00t:

lol their small ya but not small enough. i saw what would be perfect for me if it was an rf. it was a visonik amp that was about the size of half a dvd case.... tiny as hell and probably put out the perfect amount for a set of tweets (lol it was advertised as 300w and i was like bullshit thats peak)

:hj:

I have seen some old amps that were tiny not quite as tiny as what you saw, but i have seen pound a pair of 12's and it be the size of my 40x2 i was like  :ranting2: