Second Skin Audio

Jackhammer 24

jcro_61

i remember seeing a vid of someguy with the 22" jackhammer doing 150+ on burp

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

i seen a couple vids of a guy doin 150 burp and somewere close with one of the 22's on music on youtube, ied post a link but my comp wont play youtube no more for some reason, and laptop took a shit so ima halfto pick up another one, i like mtx products, but i think from 99 and on they went down hill, there goin more into flashy looks than efficency and output wiht good sq, thats kinda why i wanted these mtx 8000's, pritty much the only good sub they ever made, ive owned almost every type of old mtx sub they made ecept a few, i had a set of mtx 4000 10s, 12s, 15s, mtx 6000 8s, 15s, mtx 7000 12, mtx 8000 15s, and of there newer ones the mtx 4500 15's, mtx 5500 1204, and 2 1544s and i like the older ones better and amps also but they need to quit goin bigger and go more quality

edit: i wish they would make more subs like the 7000 series cause it was tough as hell, i had it ina 1.5-2cf sealed box and half the spider was loose from the vc and it was 8ohm, i was running it off a coustic 600w2ch bridged and it was wangin hard as hell, that one 12 sounded somethin fierce i wish i could find one again i missed it, i think i got it for $20

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

a dude i know has 4 15in verson of the 9500 and hes running 12,000 on all 4 and hes in the 154+ in isaca and it dont sound even close so i dont know much on the mtx but i know some smaller system with old mtx and they slam

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

Archived