What's The Most Pain You Have Experienced?

Well I have had broken bones, burned badly, been stabbed, run over(only my legs), car accident(crushed in the rear but was ok), head cracked open from a steel latter(long story) all four wisdom teeth removed, Tonsils removed, Part of my Jaw is steel from the cancer surgery(they opened up my neck and broke my jaw in 2 places to get to the cancer) and fell 3 stories from the top of a tree.

None of that pain compared to the pain of my cancer that I had on my main nerve in my neck called Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma(otherwise known as suicide cancer). Normally its a painless version of cancer but when it grows on a central nerve the pain is literally like nothing I would wish upon anyone else. I totally understand why so many people have commit suicide because of the pain. I had a family to help me through the ordeal so suicide never crossed my mind. But I have taken all the mentioned pain killers etc... but nothing worked and pain was so intense I did black out at times.

I would rather have any other kind of pain than the central nerve pain again. Anyday

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

Ingrown Toenail! i waited a long time to go to the doctor, and even after he numbed my toe I still felt pain like a mutha!

Oh, and I've gotten my wrist broken, ran into by a fourwheeler & got my front tooth chipped, fell off my bike several times and none were as painful as the toenail.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Ingrown Toenail! i waited a long time to go to the doctor, and even after he numbed my toe I still felt pain like a mutha!

Oh, and I've gotten my wrist broken, ran into by a fourwheeler & got my front tooth chipped, fell off my bike several times and none were as painful as the toenail.

those ingrowns are a BITCH!

I get them regularly and had to have my toenail removed for one in particular.

But You are right sir.

I used to break dance. For about 9 years to be exact. I have broke various bones. tore even more muscle. sprained just about Every joint you can think of. lol

The worst is when i was learning airtracks .

That particular move has your entire body weight(at the time about 160 lbs.) on your two arms while your body is in the air. You push off of one arm and throw it behind you, throw off the second arm and catch your self with the first arm. Then land the second arm and repeat. The whole time your legs are in the air. to make it easier i'll find a video.

But i leanred how to do it and wasnt satisfied with the way i had done it. I tried again doing different kicks and throws off my arms. Well after throwing my first arm the last time i tried it, i tried to push off my second arm and my arm slid and gave way. Snapped backwards at the elbow. SHIT SUCKED!

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Archived