What's The Most Pain You Have Experienced?

This will be tl;dr. I'm sure.

It was in 7th grade when I was screwing around, playing some stupid game, and from behind, some tall, skinny guy manages to pick me up, and try to throw me on my face. I caught the ground with my right hand. CRUHCN! Went to the hospital, X-rays, etc and turns out I got a hair line fracture about an inch or so from the elbow. No biggie, I thought. It healed, but after that year my hand had been giving me problems. It would "lock up" and would feel like it was frozen. And of course, there was pain.

I think it was in my sophomore when it got to the point where it hurt too bad to ignore, advil didn't do shit. I went to a hand doctor, and he got more X-rays done, turns out I have a bone tumor on my ulna. I was a bit worried, but the doc said there should be about 1.X cm between the ulna and the wrist bones. We set up an appointment for surgery, and maybe fix it up for the time being.

I went in for what I think is called a wrist arthroscopy, where they put your arm in tract, and make 2 tiny cuts in the top of the wrist where it meets the arm bones. They found my ligament flapping around pretty nasty like, so they stitched me back up, and removed some sharp bone spurs. It was an out patient op, so I got to go home. That was part 1 of 3 of my surgeries.

A year later, I went back in, wrist still hurting like no tomorrow, so we made another appt. This time, they opened my arm up, cut a piece of ulna out (An "ulnar shortening osteotomy) , moved the part that was touching my wrist bones back, and plated and screwed back together, along with some K-wire(piano wire). Stayed 2 days at the hospital, since I had a bad reaction to either Lortab or percaset.

The real painful moments were when I didn't get my hydros in time. I was damn near crying because it hurt so bad. Went thru 2 bottles of pills in like a week and a half, and after that, ibuprofen worked ok for pain. I had to stay in a cast for 4 months. Got 3 different ones, and when they took off the first one, they took the stitches out. got out of that in the spring, moved on with what I needed to do, a year later, the plate came out. Not too bad, seeing as how I was only in a cloth wrapped brace thing. And 6 weeks later, that came off, and I was back to "normal".

Wrist still hurts, but imagine if I hadn't gotten the surgeries...

Posted Image

Posted Image

BATTLE SCAR FTMFW!!

Posted Image

8v fury said:

i would have to say the worst pain that i have experienced is when i was bout 11 or 12. this is when we lived on a farm there was this oat wagon with gears in the back that made the oats fly out the back...and i was little and just screwing around with it spinging the gears and then my 4 fingers sliped inbetween the gears....all i could think of was to say help but no one was around my mom had went to work and my dad was at a different farm for a while. i had to wait 2 hrs with my fingers in there...it felt like a year. blood everywere too. all i could think was i was gonna die i dont know if it was cause i was so weak or what..but then my dad showes up and i he ended up takeing the gears apart and outa the whole ordeal i only lost all four fingure nails and all the skin down to my nukles.. when i saw my fingures it was nasty between the blood and the grease yuk. :bad:

I've got 3 of the most painful words for a man: apadravya, ampalang, and dido. I have all 3 and getting 4 more didos(by far the most pain I have ever felt) :diablo:

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

I've got 3 of the most painful words for a man: apadravya, ampalang, and dido. I have all 3 and getting 4 more didos(by far the most pain I have ever felt) :diablo:

no clue what any of that means but yeah.....

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

no clue what any of that means but yeah.....

piercings, I would show you but this aint the 18+ section and I doubt any of you wanna see my dick anyway...lol :diablo: google it...you'll see

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

hahah...ahh shit wtf....did i even have to ask ahaha... but yeah i might look it up sometime just not at the moment. lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

got stabbed when I was 19 ( 176) stitches in my right leg. thought for sure I was dead, luckily an old lady witnessed the altercation and called the cops/ambulance.

I am assuming it missed the femural artery, if not damn...you're lucky :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

yeah, outer side of right thigh, had stitches inside and out, had to go to rehab the whole nine yrds, dont know to this day who they where, one of em probably talks funny now, I am pretty positive I did some major damage to his face, he caught a hard knee to the chin, po' po's found some teeth in the street and alot of blood that wasnt mine.

( i was jumped by 4 dudes, walking home cutting through a alley)

Archived