20'' Rims And Tire For Sale

Hey guy's :D

I have this set of 20" Rims and Tires for sale. Their brand new rim's and tires bought July of 2008, only driven till the 3rd week of September. The Tires are basically new seeing as how i bought the Rims new from Firestone and went to Sear's to buy the wheels two weeks later. Because these rims and tires are so New, there good to put on and drive as soon as up get em (Well if you live in the North Eastern part of America, id say wait till summer). All i want is $800 total out of these so the price is gonna be $800+ shipping.

Here are the pic's:

Posted Image

closes up:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's the cheapest i could find them for online:

http://www.wheelsnext.com/wheels-tires-pac...one-Chrome.html

These are very nice rims in good condition, Thanks again for looking :D

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

are these tires off of the vehicle in your sig? do they fit something else?

NO, the vechile in my sig, is my Sonata. The rims came off a 1999 Lincoln Town Car my family owned, that i would drive all the time. It was basically my car, but it wasnt really my car, if that makes sense. My mom drives a Nissan Armade, in the winter, and drove the Lincoln in the summer. But she drove the Armada over this past summer, and i drove the the Lincoln Hoopty, along w/ my Sonata over the summer. It worked out this way, beacuse my mom was tired of fixing things breaking in the car. I had a pretty good paying job over the summer, and i was like mom dont sell it i want it. so she let me have it, the shocks just went along w/ the tranny, and i have no job, and im in college right now, so the car is for sale for $1500, and the rims that i just bought for it are for sale too.

yeah, rims are rims, they should fit on different cars, but just make sure they fit on your car using the "Wheels next" car specific rims search

any idea if these would fit on 95 cougar

ill check for ya in a sec

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Chariot.gif

Damn I was just looking for 20's around christmas time and now that I don't have that kind of money you gotta post.

But they are clean and that's a good price.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Sorry guys :blush: .

;) Well, Im hoping to find some1 who needs these. These are nice rims, i wish i could show ya'll in person. People could even buy these now and and sell em for like $1500 over the summer, their that nice, and they have fresh tires, so its not like here buy these rims for $800-1k, and go and buy tires for em, that would probably run around $600-700 bucks ya know?

Im still pretty confident that i should be able to sell em tho. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

well hopefully...

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Chariot.gif

Sorry guys :blush: .

;) Well, Im hoping to find some1 who needs these. These are nice rims, i wish i could show ya'll in person. People could even buy these now and and sell em for like $1500 over the summer, their that nice, and they have fresh tires, so its not like here buy these rims for $800-1k, and go and buy tires for em, that would probably run around $600-700 bucks ya know?

Im still pretty confident that i should be able to sell em tho. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

well hopefully...

If I had the money still I'd grab them from you in a second especially since they fit my truck and are almost identical to the ones I want. But craiglist or ebay will probably be your best bet as far as selling them.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Archived