Should Footlongsam Let Me Take His Sister On A Date?

i say no just because hes your friend... i started to date my girlfriend and then became friends with her brother and sister.(now her sister me in her pants) if you think her brother is protective... i had to go shooting with my girlfriends dad just to "know " him.. that was fun(i had a bigger gun though)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Ive done the whole dating the friends sister thing, that was back as a teenager, but even then it was hard. I was dumb, and bragged about it at the time, to him... I was so stupid

But anyways, him and I are still very good friends, live far away, and I have nothing against his sister, or her against me

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

The fact that sampson has already told you its a no go and you come on here exploiting it just makes matters all the worse. Now not only are you questioning his reasoning but you have brought it out in the open making yourself look even more like a disrespectful dickhead to him.

Way to go dude....

I've already stated that this is all in good fun, i'm not trying to convince sampson to let me, God forbid i try and bring a funny thread to this forum.

well since you werent serious and this is taking up bandwidth im locking and will delete it. And to be truthful if hes your friend question shouldve never been brought up joking or not.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg