Guest Powered By Hate

hard times when you can buy a legal pistol for 25 dollars.

DCAM0545.jpg

DCAM0546.jpg

DCAM0546.jpg

Two shot .22 caliber, single action. It works.. I tried it on the way home lol.

Remember this fellas and ladies.

Ammunition is the currency of the future.

Guest Powered By Hate
Get yourself a big mans gun son :)

Lol I dont think the person who gets shot cares what caliber it is.. besides. Getting shot with a .22 is about the WORST thing you can get hit with. It will NOT exit your body in a straight line.. That is if it exits at all. You go ahead and tote a .357 magnum around in your pocket. You wont even be able to fish it out in time to blast! This little bitch.. bang bang you hurtin.

Edited by Powered By Hate

Guest Powered By Hate
You wont even be able to shoot your foot with that they are that inaccurate

at 10 feet i'll bet i could hit center mass.. these guns are usually discharged from your pocket anyways. up CLOSE.

Guest Powered By Hate
Im not super knowledgeable about Derringers but ive shot 2 of them and they both where horribly inaccurate

No doubt that a 1 1/2 inch barrel isnt gonna be like a sniper rifle. but in the right situation i could see how this little stinger could make the difference between life and death. Which is the only time guns should be used.. dont take your guns to card games fellas. lol

No doubt that a 1 1/2 inch barrel isnt gonna be like a sniper rifle. but in the right situation i could see how this little stinger could make the difference between life and death. Which is the only time guns should be used.. dont take your guns to card games fellas. lol

Ya it could get ya out of a pinch im actually going to buy a new gun here in about an hour lol