Sonic Electronix

hey guys... i am just wondering if anyone has any experiance with Exile Car Audio... a guy locallly has just started carrying it and im wondering if its anygood/quality... i was going to go with 2 18'' fi bls, and some amps off the interent, however i know everyone always says support your locals, so yea, is exile worth looking into?? because other then that the onyl stuff locals carry are clarion, jl, RF, alpine, eclipse, and SPL, but the brands like RF Eclipse, and JL are OOOER over priced for some reason... so yea anyone??

haha, well yea as sad as it is, kids at  my highschool thought sony subs and amps where...wel the cats shit, i kept telling them other names and whatnot and noone would listen... but yea right now i got clarion, they are alright i just want to get something a lil different and ALOT louder... then again as you might have figured i dont have much to compare to, and anything i do have to compare to was bought through financeing.... fuck everyone thinks if they finance 2 jl w7 10'' and 2 500/1 for 5gs they are getting a good deal.... its sad and brutal around here...the jl claarion at one dealer are way over priced, the RF and alpine dealer should be shot, but this guy with the exile and eclipse is a really good guy and i want to start doing bussiness with him, just dont know enough bout this exile company....

Archived