Thinking of.....

Running the SEXpedition with cats only, no muff., but being Cali, I think it's against the law to do that, any suggestions on how to keep that damn loud 454 sound on without breaking the law and gettig ticketed for "sound ordinance"

I was thinking of a super 40 muff, looked for some but the biggest they have is 2.5" and this thing is 2.75" so, I'm not sure if they make any 2.75" in/out

Flowmaster makes many different size and style mufflers, you don't have to get one that is a 40 series. Just find one that has the sound you want and go with it. Their site has a sound sample for almost every muffler they offer I believe.

Nevermind, I just searched flomasters site, and they don't seem to offer a direct replacement muffler for any newer Expeditions.

Yes, running without the muff's illegal in CA, as Clean Air Commifornia requires inspections...lol 

Hit up Flowmaster.  Meade said there was someone on this board in which was one of the big shots for them...

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Flowmaster makes many different size and style mufflers, you don't have to get one that is a 40 series. Just find one that has the sound you want and go with it. Their site has a sound sample for almost every muffler they offer I believe.

Nevermind, I just searched flomasters site, and they don't seem to offer a direct replacement muffler for any newer Expeditions.

I want super 40 and that's that lol

Yes, running without the muff's illegal in CA, as Clean Air Commifornia requires inspections...lol 

Hit up Flowmaster.  Meade said there was someone on this board in which was one of the big shots for them...

Cali and its damn laws...

Wonder how a glasspack will do...

get the flowmaster american 40 series... not only is it the loudest they offer but it also increases gas mileage...

American 40 series = super 40

Exhaust noise > car audio :ninja: :shiftyph34r: