Big J Posted January 21, 2009 Report Posted January 21, 2009 I am looking to upgrade from my current Kicker L7s to a pair 15s. So far I was thinking about FI BL15s or the AudioQue HDC315. I plan to mainly use them for daily bumping and some SPL Comps. Also I will be giving each sub around 1500 watts each. Wich will be the best for my needs? 2 DD 9515 1 Soundown SAZ-3000D 2 Optima Redtops Big 3 upgrade Hitting 151.1db
Noobtastic14 Posted January 21, 2009 Report Posted January 21, 2009 thread fail. they'll both sound good if you do it right -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
lazeris Posted January 21, 2009 Report Posted January 21, 2009 I was thinking of going with Audioque myself. I am waiting to see just how much the SMD subs will be though.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.