i really want to bag my s-10 and ive been looking at different types of bags. should i go with single port or dual port? what would be the advantages of a dual over a single? upper fast and down time? i want to do a setup with 1/2 inch up and 3/8 down. could i do that with a single port bad and run a t off the air line or would i have to use a dual port bag. Thanks for the help guys.

Wes

xa-1.gif

I know on my dads fullsize chevy we have a single 3/8 port bag, it is fast enough for what I do with it, I have some friends that have a single 1/2 and it is alot faster but there is not much play in the middle, it is ether all the way up or all the way down, hard to hit it just right in the middle. The only people that I have heard of using dual ports are people that want to hop. that way they can get a ton of air in the bags really fast, but if that is not what you want to do i think you would be happy with just a single port. I have only heard of bags with dual 3/8s or dual 1/2s not one of each, for me it would just be easier to go with a single 1/2 then you would have 1/2 in and 1/2 out.

I heard that too that 1/2 is slightly touchy but witht the 3/8 down i could always drop it down slightly after i bump it up. no bags dont come with a 1/2 and 3/8 ports but you an buy reducers to go from 1/2 to 3/8. I will probably end up doin single port bags then. i want to get the sd 5-link. does anybody know anything about this system? also i was lookin at byc a-arms. I have heard good things and i have heard bad things. Also, one last thing. there are a few drop sindles to choose from but i know some of them push the wheels out like 1 inch. i cant remember which ones dont offset the wheels out but if anybody knows. please tell me. Thanks

xa-1.gif

i would personally say get a single port 1/2 inch bag unless you wanna get into hopping and shit, that way you could have 1/2 valve going ito the bag no problem, with no restriction, and t it off to a 3/8 valve for going down, i have 3/8s ojn my truck now but i will be stepping up to 1/2 filss, to get a lil more jump in my step...

the dual ports is good for hopping because you cN run more air in and out  of the bag, but unles your careful with the setup you get next to no control....

Ive got 1/2 inch single port bags right now Im using avs rocker switches so I have a lot of control. so i can hit mad switchs and such at lights but still just add a few pounds of air when needed. Im thinking about running dual port 1/2 slams in the front just to clean up the pluming a bit. Im going to use one port for the inlet and the other port for the outlet.

I heard that too that 1/2 is slightly touchy but witht the 3/8 down i could always drop it down slightly after i bump it up. no bags dont come with a 1/2 and 3/8 ports but you an buy reducers to go from 1/2 to 3/8. I will probably end up doin single port bags then. i want to get the sd 5-link. does anybody know anything about this system? also i was lookin at byc a-arms. I have heard good things and i have heard bad things. Also, one last thing. there are a few drop sindles to choose from but i know some of them push the wheels out like 1 inch. i cant remember which ones dont offset the wheels out but if anybody knows. please tell me. Thanks

byc is out of bisness and possibly in jail so i would look else wear for A arms. I would recamind FBI or air ride technologies A arms.

Do they have any a-arms that can lay 22's with a drop spindle? Thats what im lookin for. I want go to to 24's with a 255/30 tire and lay on that. i know most minitruckers say bigger than 20's are gay but that what i want to do. I want to buy all the equipment and then take it to a shop to have it done. i am not qualified to do that much cutting and all the other things that go along with layin on wheels that big.

xa-1.gif

air ride tec arms and drop spendals will lay 22s youll have to modifie the frame get rid of your air and heat and move every thing in the engine compartment including your master cylinder. you can get a smaller master cylinder off of ebay. youll need to tub your fire wall move your fuse block move your abs computer the engines computer and the battery. Youll need to ditch the inner fenderwells to.