I dont like big rims at all But im gonna have to disagree I know a few people who drive all kinds on 22s with no problems run some slam specialties RE 8s up front and put your bags on the link bars out back. Your gonna have to air up a lot and in my opinion it looks gay but i guess a lot of people think its cool.

Im looking at gettin the Oasis compressor which isnt cheap and draws alot of current but will air up a tank pretty quick. so re8 front and back. instead of the oasis should i got with like 4 air zeniths?  it woud be just a little bit more money. FBi looks to be alot cheaper than sd so ill check them out when i buy my stuff. Hopefully after i get my bills paid i can start buyin stuff and gettin it ready. What do you guys think it will cost for something like this at a shop if i get all the parts. I know it depends on the shop but a roundabout figure is cool. On22's and 24's?

xa-1.gif

dude if you gotta pay a shop to do your work stick with 20s. Also look into a onboard air system. Its were you take a york air conditioning compresor and install it on your belt system of your engine to run it. It cost way less then a york and is the same compressor the york uses. were do you live?

• 3 weeks later...

Yea unless you are going to hop it there is no need for dual port bags. Not sure if you have your valves yet or not but alot of our customers will run 1/2" fills and 3/8" dumps. That way they have even more control over the speed. There are alot of options thought like flow controls and just learning the switchs that will help you out.