King Of Cali April 4th!

FreelandKustomz

:bsflag: WEAKSAUCE!!! LOL http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif I trailored my shit at 60 mi an hour and still made to San Jose before 9:15 \

Try again! LOL http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif

yep, you are the real KING OF CALI :good:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Little late into this, but i had a great time sat at the so cal show. It was awsome meeting you Ray and the Hummer. That Shop owner was pissed that you were shaking his windows so much. I loved the way it looked. I'm kinda of mad no one here got a video of me doing the hair tricks. Treossi was filming his room mate at the time, and couldnt see me in the background.

I also want to say that it was a pleasure meeting you Bill, Melissa, and David. It was fun hanging out with you guys this weekend. Be nice to be able to do this again. And for only 2k Bill, the truck did an awsome job. Wonder wat it would have been like with the 2500's instead of the 1k's.

I want to say sorry to Ray, Bill, Melissa and David. I had no idea they were doing construction on the freeway, or else I would have taken the other way. I guess the traffic just made it the icing on the cake. Just so people know, i was about a half mile ahead of the Hummer on the freeway, and i still heard the bass coming from it. Now you just need to work on that alt problem, and getting that thing to accelerate better. lol.

p.s. Thanks bill for not changing my name yet. :give_rose:

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Finally home. I had a hell of a good time great to be back in the lanes especially after a year and a half break. I was shocked with my scores a personal best for me. DB Drag 149.9 and then a 150 even. To bad it didnt count since it was still a loosing score. Bass Race 148.7 and a 148.2. Gongratulations to the Kings of Calli I wish I could have stayed.

i also want to add that it was great meeting so many members here on sat. Meet Neel, Earthman, Treo. I didnt know it then but i was checking your car out Bummper, clean install you got there. I saw your jeep Chino, but didn't know that it was you. It just sucked that i had to leave for work so early. I wish i could have stayed for Koc. But having to drive 120 miles to get to work was not a fun ride. Hopefully Max can get his tahoe up and running. That would have been a sight to see, to bad he smoked his amp that morning.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

the videos i have show alot more, ie: can tricks, and your hairtrick

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I jumped on the mic after Kings and i did this after some visor flipping and seat moving.

for those that didnt see the setup its 2 12" dd 9512's under the window line in a 4 door blazer on two us amp md3ds and a batcap 3000 in stock location.

basically street b but i cant do street b because i have one to many layers of deadner :(

Posted Image

We'll be there. Prolly 4 cars deeps this time instead of just Max's Tahoe.

Ill be there. Is your homeboy going to get another amp in time because i would like to here that thing, it looks loud

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

WHAT IT DO FELLAS , JUST GOT REGISTERED TO SMD . THIS IS MY FIRST COMMENT. I WAS IN YUCCA VALLEY FOR KING OF CALI .YOU GUYS MIGHT REMEMBER ME I WAS THE BALD MEXICAN GUY THAT DID THE INSTALL ON MY NEPHEW MAX's BLACK TAHOE ON 6's . ME AND MAX WERE SO PISSED OFF THAT THE AMP TOOK A SH*T ON US AS SOON AS WE GOT THERE. WE WERE READY ,BUT THE AMP WASNT ! I USE TO COMPETE BACK IN THE DAYS 98'99'00 IN DB DRAG ! BACK WHEN ALMA GATES WAS THE SH*T ! U PEOPLE FROM THE OLD SCOO KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! 818BASSHZ IS MAX AND SIETECINCO IS BIG SAM THEY HOOKED ME UP WIT THIS SITE THANKS WE COME FROM LOS ANGELES. ANYWAYS GOOD SHOW BRAEDON AND NICE DD 12'S , WHAT UP CHINO11550 NICE BTL's. SORRY I WROTE A LOT OF SH*T 1ST TIME HERE ANY RULES HERE OR WHAT!

WHAT IT DO FELLAS , JUST GOT REGISTERED TO SMD . THIS IS MY FIRST COMMENT. I WAS IN YUCCA VALLEY FOR KING OF CALI .YOU GUYS MIGHT REMEMBER ME I WAS THE BALD MEXICAN GUY THAT DID THE INSTALL ON MY NEPHEW MAX's BLACK TAHOE ON 6's . ME AND MAX WERE SO PISSED OFF THAT THE AMP TOOK A SH*T ON US AS SOON AS WE GOT THERE. WE WERE READY ,BUT THE AMP WASNT ! I USE TO COMPETE BACK IN THE DAYS 98'99'00 IN DB DRAG ! BACK WHEN ALMA GATES WAS THE SH*T ! U PEOPLE FROM THE OLD SCOO KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! 818BASSHZ IS MAX AND SIETECINCO IS BIG SAM THEY HOOKED ME UP WIT THIS SITE THANKS WE COME FROM LOS ANGELES. ANYWAYS GOOD SHOW BRAEDON AND NICE DD 12'S , WHAT UP CHINO11550 NICE BTL's. SORRY I WROTE A LOT OF SH*T 1ST TIME HERE ANY RULES HERE OR WHAT!

Glad that you finally made it to the website..... and it's good to see you back in the lane again http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

What up homie, the vato's on this forum dont like it when u put your comments in capital letters because it kind of seems that your yelling, just giving u a heads up

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz