King Of Cali April 4th!

FreelandKustomz

im considering making the drive to the So.Cal spot anyways- just for a change up in people :) i'll keep you posted on the smaller forums

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

im considering making the drive to the So.Cal spot anyways- just for a change up in people :) i'll keep you posted on the smaller forums

-Drew

sounds good if you need TL time before kings of cali let me know drew man!!

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

Pre registration is closed. absolutely no body pre registered. It never seems to work. I even talked to doug and he said its pointless. We'll just do day of entry fees. ALSO at the so cal location will be a raffle. So far i have Stetsom amps to raffle and a batcap 400. There will be more stuff added as well. Us amps, Re and DD will be donating stuff as well. This should help you spectators in making a decision on whether to come out or not. There is always the raffle ! also thinking about upping the anti and doing some on the spot endurance races. Like a death match but instead of blowing up amps and subs you have to keep your score up with out your batteries dieing on you. Vehicle off obviously. not sure exactly how it will go down. but playing with the idea. and have it be a cash price. everyone who enters this class pays 20 bucks, and you go against everyone with fair rules at hand. Who ever wins, wins the pot!

Archived