Need New Batterys

pleass read first post it not replacing hc2400's

thats how it looks to me...might wanna reword your first post then because it looks like your saying "my 4 batts wont fit i need 2 instead with more power" which in my mind i read it as your replacing your current ones with 2 more powerful ones to make room....

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

thats how it looks to me...might wanna reword your first post then because it looks like your saying "my 4 batts wont fit i need 2 instead with more power" which in my mind i read it as your replacing your current ones with 2 more powerful ones to make room....

the first post says i need 2 batterys to replace my 4 hc2000's nowhere dos it say anything about hc2400's

Is this for burps or daily? If it is for burps the 2 best batteries are Stinger 2150 or the nsb 90 or nsb g3100. Different ball game though if you are planing on going daily and you actually use your batteries. 4 batteries though I think would be better for daily as there are more batteries to spread the system draw around.

Is this for burps or daily? If it is for burps the 2 best batteries are Stinger 2150 or the nsb 90 or nsb g3100. Different ball game though if you are planing on going daily and you actually use your batteries. 4 batteries though I think would be better for daily as there are more batteries to spread the system draw around.

i would like to run 4 batterys but after building the new box i dont have room for 4 just 2 good ones so would the powermasters d3100's work