Would have more pics but I somehow managed to drop the sub box on my camera and destroy it :mellow: . Oh well. Borrowed my friends camera and took some shots. Here ya go! I should be done with it by thursday or friday, trying to work on this between 2 jobs is a little rough. But its almost done.

DSC01887.jpg

DSC01888.jpg

DSC01889.jpg

I just randomly screwed it together, didnt have patience to measure it out all nice and neat lol.

DSC01891.jpg

DSC01891.jpg

Used some 3m rubberized undercoating to cover the box...gonna need a couple more cans...

DSC01894.jpg

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

the one thing i don't like about rubberized undercoating is its prone to scratches.

you should have tried some textured paint / fleckstone

whats going on with the bottom of the box here

DSC01891.jpg

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

whats going on with the bottom of the box here

DSC01891.jpg

its the top of the port you see, I dropped it and it cracked. I didn't have enough wood to redo it so I just did that to hold it...ghetto I know. lol. I've already decided once the weather breaks here Ill build another box that actually looks decent with some plexi accents and lights.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

nice nice, my box is pretty ghetto right now too, don't have time to rebuild it though, are you going to get it metered soon?

Once its in the truck and I get my big3 done Ill get it metered...also if I can find someone around me that has a TL or something equivalent... Maybe one of the audio shops around here have one...notta clue. Im just hoping its loud that my 2 12 cvx's haha.

What ya guys think? Be honest, its my first big build and was kinda just going with the flow.

Team DC!