Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Will These Work For T-line


bigmike71

Recommended Posts

Posted

i am wanting to build a t-line but dont quite know what to do. i have 2 Atomic APSPL 12. Fs-37.67 Qes.129 Qts.126 Qms.4.64 and Vas.18.6. i would like to do a box 33wx15hx25d sealed off in a 97 honda accord. would i be able to do this or am i just dreaming. i compete in meca and would like to get some high spl out of my car. i have 2 2200 mono amps which are also atomic. will this work and what do i need to do to build it correctly. please help. thanks

Posted

you'd probably only be able to get 1 of those speakers in that car if your going the t-line route.

SMDMafia-amazinblazin.jpg

1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500

Big III addition with 1/0 awg wiring all throughout

Lightning Audio Strike S4.1000.1D

Jenson XA2250

2 - 12" Mtx Jackhammers JH55

3ft cubed box sealed under the rear bench seat

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB head unit

MB Quart FWA 160 components up front

Posted

Yeah, not enough room for 2, but 1, yes

a good 40hz tline will work great for those subs

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 551 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...