Sonic Electronix

Whats up im in search of some ideas on subs amps door panel speakers and six by nines i have a decent amount of trunk space

just looking for a good pretty loud daily driver type system

on a pretty small budget as far as car audio goes got little over a grand....

honestly i consider you guys the car audio experts this site has everything so lets hear some ideas from the experts

right now i have 5 total jl audio w0's 12" and a 450watt pioneer amp and a planet audio mono dblock 750 watts rmsX1 at 1 ohm

also have a pioneer deh something head unit

Edited by kickasskid544

i got some nice boston acoustic 6x9's for sale check em out.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=36426

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

by the way im 17 years old and i just love music and the louder the better although i hate destortion

most of this stuff is a learning experience for me

heres my suggestion. it may be something you dont wanna hear....but take it in.

buy you a head unit that will do anything and everything you could ever want to do in your ride. once thats payed for move on to an amp for your doors. 4 channel so u can run comps and 6x's off of it. buy you the componant set you want. PG RSD are good budget speakers. 6x's, i guess you would match them or just find something that can be used for rear fill. they dont need to be powered to match your front output. once you've done that you shouldnt have much left over.

SAVE SAVE SAVE. set your limit at a grand to begin with an save while you are getting your car setup with a better speaker setup. by he time you have received, dug thru, and installed all of your front stage and rear fill, your going to have some more cash. at that point you can start looking at amps and subs.

don't expect to get much of anything for a grand if you want new equipment that you know will work. a lot of people are out to get you on some forums (NOT SAYING THIS ONE!). you just have to always be careful, i'd hate for you to lose any of your hard earned money.

just accept your now looking at a hobby that will take a load of cash for you to be satisfied and think about if it's worth it to you, so you can fully commit to build something killer.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

uh my entire trunk im not sure what kind of space i havent measured it yet but it fits 3 12's in a row and another 2 in a box behind the 3 12's closer to the cabin of the car, the back seats also fold flat but i need my back seats so entire trunk is workable space

thanks for the input IAMBUMP, ever since i got a car the first thing i wanted to do before anything else was get some kind of bump in my car, right now i have the loudest setup at my school but i want more im not satisfied yet with what i have and seriously want to upgrade i think your idea is a good one i still need ideas how ever on what sort of daily speakers i should get, im happy with my headunit, and i have an amp for my sixby's for the back also have one for my front six" rounds i just need to fill the speaker holes with something other then stock and install the two amps they arent high powered one is perfect for the six inch rounds im buying from B slaps yo momma

so ill get 6 inch rounds to match them and that still leaves me a grand for better subs and amp or i could try and find something better then the shitty W0's i have.

right now my amp is on a 4 ohm load and its only putting out 450 watts which is terrible i could get more out of this amp

Edited by kickasskid544

what happen where did evey1 go... im still here awaiting ideas

if you dont want to wait and save you could get some kicker cvrs for 60 dollars each. there 400 watts rms.

http://www.dealercostcaraudio.com/07cvr12-2.aspx

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"