Sonic Electronix

i like the four factor also but since space is limited then do work with the 3 18's

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

what are your max dimentions?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

4 18s would youd have like 1017 cone ares while the 3 18's have 763 so yeah they would and that would be almost 1000 watts to each one with that tk4 so they'll be wanting a lil more

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

4 18s would youd have like 1017 cone ares while the 3 18's have 763 so yeah they would and that would be almost 1000 watts to each one with that tk4 so they'll be wanting a lil more

x2

I would love to have one 18 but I am not skilled enuff to build dimensions or nothin, with 3 18's you should do a wall!

that shit would be :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

Besides, everyones done 4 18's or 4 12's or 4 15's 3 is a lucky number =)

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

yeah i know they would be wanting a lil bit more powa if i did 4 but that is what i have to work with for a budget. that and they would be seeing bout 1100 rms each

x2

I would love to have one 18 but I am not skilled enuff to build dimensions or nothin, with 3 18's you should do a wall!

that shit would be :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

Besides, everyones done 4 18's or 4 12's or 4 15's 3 is a lucky number =)

no wall here. love sum of them but i dont really like walling things. lol yeah 3 would be a lucky #. well i dont have alot of skill just gonna take this one step at a time. might have some help from jonathan later this spring when all this happens

i'd go with 4 15s, 3 subs= weird ohm load

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0