Second Skin Audio

What Subs Should I Buy?

youngiin

some 12-18 of the fi line

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

to tell the truth, if you want somewhat cheap but great, go with diamond audio. get 2 15" D3s. those POUND like a mofo. i've seen one guy put 900rms through it. i wouldn't recommended that but it just goes to show how much power you can put through them. trust me, they'll kill whatever car or truck you're in.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

yeh for 750 u can get some real good subs.. u just need to look around a little bit

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

What kind of power are you looking to run to them? Also what room do you have to work with as far as the size of enclosure, or what size of subs you want to run? Answer those two questions and we can give you better suggestions.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived