Alternator Options For My Truck?

I'm thinking about buying a new HO alt for my truck when it comes time to do the system and I don't mind spending ~300 roughly on something that will let me run a good amount of power. I want two good high quality 12's that will get loud enough where I won't turn it up all the way haha. Probably some BTL's or DP's or similar. Probably a sundown or 2 is what im thinking for amps. Should I go irragi, mechman, someone else? Any info is appreciated.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

I'm thinking about buying a new HO alt for my truck when it comes time to do the system and I don't mind spending ~300 roughly on something that will let me run a good amount of power. I want two good high quality 12's that will get loud enough where I won't turn it up all the way haha. Probably some BTL's or DP's or similar. Probably a sundown or 2 is what im thinking for amps. Should I go irragi, mechman, someone else? Any info is appreciated.

Call Robbie at DC Power. Call the 800 number on the website http://www.dcpowerinc.com

Thats where I got my 250a for my Maxima.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Archived