F/s 80 Gig Ipod Classic, Will Not Find One Cheaper... I Think

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what are u lookin for as in trades? i might be interested if i can get threw this thing im goin threw, my other ipod is setup with my other comp and i got a new one and cant get it to send the songs to this one so i might just get another ipod, ied love to have my other songs on this pc tho, then i could run 1 ipod in each car or give that one to my gf?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

sorry bro but around here they go a lil cheaper. might wanna put in local paper or something. i been tryin to sell my black 80gig with cord,songs,vids,tv shows and brandnew fm modulator for around 120 for a bit now. never posted on here though cuz soo many people have em already ya know. keep tryin or try tradin

sorry bro but around here they go a lil cheaper. might wanna put in local paper or something. i been tryin to sell my black 80gig with cord,songs,vids,tv shows and brandnew fm modulator for around 120 for a bit now. never posted on here though cuz soo many people have em already ya know. keep tryin or try tradin

I might have a buyer for you

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

• 2 weeks later...

is this still forsale and how low will u go on it? can u do 80 cash? i need another ipod because i dont kno how to sync my music with this comp so i'll use one with this and one with other, i already have a 120gb ipod but another is always good to, so what cha think?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

• 1 month later...

any word if u still have this or no?, i got my gf a 2gb one but it dont hold enulf music so i was gunna get her the 80gb, and u can leave the music on it, i can work around that, so whats a price ur willin to accept?