Jump to content

Anyone Have Snakes?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Fuck this thread, it gives me the chills just looking at pictures. Snake lovers might want to look away now......

I kill EVERY snake I see unless it's a black or garden snake. I've had to many close calls with rattlesnakes and cottonmouths.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Posted

Posted Image

Beautiful pied! Looks damn near identical to mine except mine had a little more white towards the base of the tail! Seeing that picture makes me want to get another one! ugh!

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9062 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...