Battery For 1994 Corolla?

Well i go to start up my car after about a week of sitting there and the lights come up fine, a little dimmer than normal. i go to crank it, the starter clicks a bunch of times and the dash lights shut off. so well im thinking "sh*t the battery is dead/bad". well i pull out my multimeter, 8.6v at the terminals...

what kind of battery does this car take because its kind of smaller than a normal one and i cant see any identification besides it being an Everstart. the + term is on the left and the - term is on the right if that matters. (- term being closest to the frame.)

You can fit almost anything in a Corolla engine bay if it's a 4AFE or 4AGE.

A G34? optima fits nicely, you just need to put some bits of MDF under the battery clamp. You can even fit a NSB90 or Datasafe if you move the coolant overflow bottle over a little :)

G34 Optima:

img3213smallyz8.jpg

Datasafe:

img3447smalllx4.jpg

(Yes the battery is bigger than the block :lol:)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

couldnt you also use the kinetik hc 1400 then? thats what i have under my hood, works nice !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

lmfao at the datasafe. but im talking about something that will fit w/o any modding or anything. what group size would work best you think.

get some dimensions of the battery in there...? then look up batteries that will match specs, yaaa?

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png