Sonic Electronix

Enough power for 2X 18 Fi BL????????

hey guys, i am looking into getting 2 18'' Fi BLs and i was at a local shop today looking at amps... the sales person was trying to tell me that if i get a t1000lbd RF amp and wire it a 1 ohm, each sub will be seeing 1000w RMS, i thought because you have 2 subs hooked up they would, in reality only see 500 rms EACH... so she went on to tell me how she could gimme a deal on that amp, will it be enough for those 2 BLs??

ps, her best price was 699, plus tax, CDN....

Anyone wanna help with some inpuit???

even for the bls?? like i know a hopped up BTL can take massive power,...but no one know much about the bls yet, i wouldnt want to over push them... in the clasified section there is a US amps that will do 1500 rms at 1 ohm is that enough for something like the bls?? i dont have ALOTof money for an amp, but i def. dont wanna cheap oput...

even for the bls?? like i know a hopped up BTL can take massive power,...but no one know much about the bls yet, i wouldnt want to over push them... in the clasified section there is a US amps that will do 1500 rms at 1 ohm is that enough for something like the bls?? i dont have ALOTof money for an amp, but i def. dont wanna cheap oput...

i dont see how nobody knows what a hopped up one will do when Scott says on the Fi forum that they start at 1000rms each and go up to 1500 fully loaded.  Did i leave and come back and nobody knows how to read anymore?