coyotechromez Posted January 28, 2009 Report Posted January 28, 2009 97 Merc Mounty, currently have 4 12's runnin 1000 watts, hittin a solid 145. I am looking into putting in 6 12's slot ported, the 4 I use now are slot ported. Whats the best way to go about building a 6 sub slot port, that is 2 seperate boxes. Three in one box three in the other.
AI James Posted January 28, 2009 Report Posted January 28, 2009 why separate boxes? just put all 6 subs facing up and port back in middle and call it a day.
coyotechromez Posted January 29, 2009 Author Report Posted January 29, 2009 why separate boxes? just put all 6 subs facing up and port back in middle and call it a day. I only have them in during the summer and take them out in the winter. Winter is when i do alot of off roading and hunting, kinda hard to put a 200 lb deer in the back when its full of subs. My truck is a daily driver i use it in competitions to pass the time between fishing, but I sometimes remove them in the summer for long camping trips. Can't pack all the camping gear on the motorcycle either.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.