I'm Back On Smd For The 1st Time In Over A Year!

Hello everyone, it is great to be back here, long story short last February I went for a routine checkup at the doctor, and a cat scan revealed SIX cancerous tumours in my stomach, I have spent the last year in and out of the hospital getting chemo/radiation to knock it out and have them removed.

I'm finally home and feel 100%. I can truly say day to day I have missed coming on the site and looking at things.

Mr. Meade, I am at a loss for words at the progress on the hoopty, I spent most of the day today looking over the build log, and I have no words to express the incredible job you have done,

Well I just wanted to say how great it is to be back home and be able to come back on and look at this site everyday.

(P.S. Steve before I got sick I had made you some custom c.d.'s, and never got a chance to mail them out to you, but I will be sure to to get them in the mail this week)

Well once again I just wanted to say how great it is to be back here, and I cant wait to start posting again and see all of the great material that is on this site.

And Steve all I can say is God bless you, and the incredible skils you have. You are truly an inspiration to all car audio fanatics out there, I wish you continued success in all of you projects and thank You again for such a great site, the thought of coming back on this site to check out all of the stuff I have missed over the last year is one of the things that has kept me going anf kept my spirits up looking forward to getting back on the site while spenind al that time in the cancer center of my hospital.

Once again, Thank You Steve for the excellent work and for giving me somthing to look forward to for when I was released from the hospital.

Best wishes to all of the Members of SMD,

And Much respect to Mr. Meade.

Thanks everyone.

Joey

Welcome back - Cheers to your health for sure!

x2

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

I like stories of people surviving cancer...gratz and welcome back :clapping:

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."