Sonic Electronix

ok guys, so i have the alpine iva-d105 everything is installed in my car and it works great, the problem that i have is that when i turn on my car the screen on the indash comes out and is blank but to visually see something on the screen i have to manually turn on the radio by pressing a botton, (why is that?) when i turn off my car the radio turns off but the screen stays out????????also the memory is not working???

thanks guys....

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

i have an flip out panasonic and i have a setting called acc

that sends power to the deck and turns it on other wise i have the blank screen thing

soon as key is turned. also look in settings or something for somehting that says manual or auto to slide in and slide out when started and turned engine off im pretty sure that should have it mine does

98 Dodge Durango

12 000K 50/55W Headlights

12 000K 35W Fog lights

HU Panasonic CQ-VX100 7" Reciever

(1) Fi SSD 18" Fully Loaded

(1) Ported box 33hz

(1) Soundstream TRX1500D

(1) Soundstream TRX2.440

(1) RE 6.5" Component Set

(1) Rear battery

Big 3 in 0/1 gauge

2 runs of 1/0 Gauge wire

250A Alt soon..

ok guys, so i have the alpine iva-d105 everything is installed in my car and it works great, the problem that i have is that when i turn on my car the screen on the indash comes out and is blank but to visually see something on the screen i have to manually turn on the radio by pressing a botton, (why is that?) when i turn off my car the radio turns off but the screen stays out????????also the memory is not working???

thanks guys....

Trust me go and change your ground and need better 12v source that will fix it same problem to my girls car and i fixed it

ALPINE IVA-S106

AUDIO CONTROL EPIC CENTER

Jl Audio 1000.1 (4)

Jl Audio 300/4 (2)

MTX 9500 (4) 15"

MTX TXC (8) 6.5"

260 IRRAGI ALT

BIG 3

Los Angeles – The gang capital of the world

sounds like you have the constant and ignition backwards or both on ignition.
Trust me go and change your ground and need better 12v source that will fix it same problem to my girls car and i fixed it

both of those will work try the 1st 1 1st its easier and faster!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

sounds like you have the constant and ignition backwards or both on ignition.

how can i fix that problem i have no idea??????

plus i just switch my old radio for this one and my old radio worked fine so i have no idea????

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

how can i fix that problem i have no idea??????

plus i just switch my old radio for this one and my old radio worked fine so i have no idea????

Well for starts did you splice the wires or did you use a clip ?

The yellow wire is your constant 12v and the red is you acc wire .. (incase you didnt know)

Also if you spliced the wires here is wiring chart of whats , what.

Constant 12V+ Blue/White

Switched 12V+ Yellow/Red

Ground Black

Illumination Red/Black

Dimmer n/a

Antenna Driver's Pillar

Front Speakers 6 1/2" Doors

Left Front (+) Blue

Left Front (-) Gray/Black

Right Front (+) Red/Green

Right Front (-) Brown/Black

Rear Speakers 6" x 9" Rear Deck

Left Rear (+) Blue/Yellow

Left Rear (-) Gray/White

Right Rea r (+) Red/Yellow

Right Rear (-) Brown/White

also Im not sure about your model flip out , but could it possibly have something to do with the ebrake switch ? just an idea.

i rewired everything and is still doing the same thing. also i spliced all the wires and for the video im using one of them video bypass things they sell on ebay, and the memory aint working so im going to double check everything so i thank all of you that are helping, and if there is anything else that i need to know let me know. thanks guys.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY

Archived