Jump to content

Flip Out Screens


Brown

Recommended Posts

Posted

I been thinking about getting a flip out screen to put in my 96 Blazer. Does anyone have one in their Blazer? 95-97 should be the same dash. Is their any problems with it hitting anything when coming out? My main concern is hitting the shifter.

Posted

I've seen it happen on silverado's from 99-07.

Good thing you're looking for more info first before getting it.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Posted

I had a flip out for a short time in my 01 blazer and didnt have any issues with the shifter. Although it will block ur vents

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Posted
I've seen it happen on silverado's from 99-07.

Good thing you're looking for more info first before getting it.

Yeah, I want to make sure the thing fits before I buy one. I thought if it does hit the shifter and not by much, maybe I could just "adjust" the shifter... :D

Posted
I had a flip out for a short time in my 01 blazer and didnt have any issues with the shifter. Although it will block ur vents

I'm pretty sure an 01 Blazer has a different dash style and the h/u isn't as close to the column shifter but I could be wrong. I'm not really worried about blocking the vents since the A/C don't work at the moment.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...