Jump to content

Okay Guys, I'm Having A Big Issue....


ZombieswithMustaches

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need help running an 3 way setup up front in my Tahoe.

My current setup:

Alpine ida-x100

Imprint Module

Sony GTR2002 for front doors with RF T-162s in stock locations

Sony GTR2002 for kickpanels with RF T-162s in them

Sony GTR2002 for rear speakers with RF T-162s in stock door locations

Alpine 500 watt amp on Alpine Type S sub (I know I know. Those are leaving very soon!)

I wanna have an active 3 way setup in front and I'm having lots of problems.

I just ordered some CDT Audio CL42 4" components for the midrange up front. I have an extra 2 channel amp 50x2 I could run on some tweeters if need be.

C'mon guys, work your magic and help me out! I, also, could take out the Imprint module if need be.

PLEASE HELP!

Float mounted IPad Mini playing through Bluetooth

IStreamer for Iphone or Ipad

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors

Two Rockford T600-4's for the components

Blowthrough with two Sundown SA-8's

RF T1500-bd's for the subs

8000k H.I.D.'s in headlights and fogs

Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift)

17" Ultra Rogue 175's on Nitto Trail Grappler 285/17 70's

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

Five Hella Lights on front bumper

270A Mechman Alternator

Two Optima Yellow Top batteries

Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.

Posted

C-mon guys....I know someone has some sort of idea. Should I just stick to 2way and get the RF360 when I can afford it?

will the 360 help with this???

Float mounted IPad Mini playing through Bluetooth

IStreamer for Iphone or Ipad

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors

Two Rockford T600-4's for the components

Blowthrough with two Sundown SA-8's

RF T1500-bd's for the subs

8000k H.I.D.'s in headlights and fogs

Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift)

17" Ultra Rogue 175's on Nitto Trail Grappler 285/17 70's

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

Five Hella Lights on front bumper

270A Mechman Alternator

Two Optima Yellow Top batteries

Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.

Posted

Whats the problem seems like your on the right track

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Posted

Okay, I figured it out. If anybody has something near my setup. I used the Imprint Module front rca to go to midbass amp. Set the HU to highpass at 80Hz and my amp to lowpass at 200Hz. The rear rca's are going to my midrange setup it's playing 200Hz and up. I know...I know...this is a passive setup, but once I get my other amp, I'll go active 3way front. So, anyway, the boys at Alpine told me it couldn't be done without buying more equipment, but I did it and it sounds lots better.

Float mounted IPad Mini playing through Bluetooth

IStreamer for Iphone or Ipad

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors

Two Rockford T600-4's for the components

Blowthrough with two Sundown SA-8's

RF T1500-bd's for the subs

8000k H.I.D.'s in headlights and fogs

Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift)

17" Ultra Rogue 175's on Nitto Trail Grappler 285/17 70's

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

Five Hella Lights on front bumper

270A Mechman Alternator

Two Optima Yellow Top batteries

Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 871 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...