roscoe1129 Posted January 29, 2009 Report Posted January 29, 2009 Are you asking about the new deck or the original? What does a subwoofer have to do with it? Anyway...Deck in there right now is aftermarket Panasonic but I'm replacing with Double-Din Kenwood. Yes I have the original brackets from the stock deck... : TJ the factory brackets SHOULD bolt up to the kenwood but if not get the one I mentioned. Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
*1LOWSUV* Posted January 29, 2009 Author Report Posted January 29, 2009 Right On Blazincaraudio and Roscoe....Pulled the original deck out and brackets fit like a glove. Thanks again guys. : Quote [email protected]
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.