Need Help With Itunes!

well i got me a new comp and was wondering how to transfer my library from my other comp to this one, the other comp doesnt have a dvd burner so thats not possable, i unno how cause about 80% of whats on the other comps itunes library is been loaded from cds straight to it, n email i unno, i wanna send everything to this comp from other one music wise, this one has 2gb ram, 320gb hd, 17'' flatscrean i love it mane, so anyone kno of a program or a way to transfer my itunes library from one comp to another?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

you can always do the old flash drive trick

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

no, soem of the songs i got on itunes aint saved to comp, i loaded the cds directly to itunes, so flashdrive wont work for this, i need somehow to coppy the library on other comp n put it on here

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

no, soem of the songs i got on itunes aint saved to comp, i loaded the cds directly to itunes, so flashdrive wont work for this, i need somehow to coppy the library on other comp n put it on here

I'm confused you said you loaded the songs to iTunes but they are not in your comp??? If you can play them in iTunes without the cd then they are in your comp. You just probably got them in a folder you are unaware of.

RF_power_product.gif

no, there a folder but there nothin in the folder, i inported em into itunes, but when i go to my hd there not there for some reason, i unno what to do

Follow what Namosh posted.

But what I'm trying to explain to you is---just because your folder is named iTunes does not mean all of your music will be in that folder. You can have various folders from different locations.

RF_power_product.gif

also, theres numerous programs that can be found that basically rip the music from your ipod into the new itunes

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

also, theres numerous programs that can be found that basically rip the music from your ipod into the new itunes

Yep, if you already have all of your music on your iPod you can use a program like iDump which is free to transfer them from your iPod to your computer.

RF_power_product.gif