I have been debating selling this for a while, but the thing is I really have no where to use this thing to it's full potential. It will laze a distance from 20m out to 4,000m. Even through glass! It has a precise digital compass, precise digital inclinometer, speed detector, target quality indicator Meters/Yards/Mils/KMH/MPH display. you can connect this thing to a computer through the supplied cable.

In other words, this thing is bad ass. I am from out west and I used to hunt out in the open and target shoot at super long distances and figured this would make a great addition to the arsenal. Turns out I now live in the South East and there is NO place to shoot as far as this thing will see.

I am asking $3,000.00 OBO/comparable trades. It was $3,700.00 new and I only used it a few times. It comes with the original 9v battery (has to be plastic casing or it will throw off the compass). It comes with a Pelican case (water proof, pyou pluck it foam etc.).

RangeFinder006.jpg

RangeFinder007.jpg

RangeFinder008.jpg

RangeFinder009.jpg

RangeFinder011.jpg

RangeFinder012.jpg

RangeFinder013.jpg

Bump for a great sale on a very good product I have several Newcon products and they are very very good products

Thanks man, Newcon is the top of the line sh!t. I will consider reasonable offers. I have sold things on here before and they went for WAY less than they were worth. I am just trying to fund some amps and such. Don't be afraid to make an offer, I am not an ass.